2.7″ Dual Lens Dashboard Camera Car DVR Recorder GPS logger G-Sensor functions
The built-in G-Sensor can record the gravity sensing information. Using specialized software, you can see the video on your computer, at the same time read the gravity sensing data to trace the cause of accidents or any abnormal circumstances that occurred while the camera was running.
1) 2.7 inch TFT LCD screen
2) Dual lens: Surveillance on the outside and inside together
3) Front lens: ultra wide angle of 140 degrees
4) Back lens: ultra wide-angle of 120 degrees high resolution
5) Built-in 1/4 inch low-noise and high-quality photographic element can capture an ultra clear picture in a dark place
6) Automotive turning on and recording function when the vehicle starts.
7) With a delayed start function to prevent any transient pulse current damage to the machine at the moment the vehicle starts.
8) Built-in microphone/speaker.
9) Supports high-capacity Micro TF Card, Up to 32GB (TF Card not included)
10) Built-in lithium battery which charges while still using the recording function.
11) GPS scanning and positioning
12) Gravity induced SENSOR
LCD screen size: 2.7 “(16:9)
Lens: Front lens with ultra wide angle of 140 degrees; back lens with ultra wide-angle of 120 degrees
Optional languages: English / German / French / Spanish / Italian / Portuguese / Traditional Chinese / Simplified Chinese/ Japanese
Video Resolution: 1280*480
Image Resolution: 2560*1920
Video format: AVI
TF memory card slot: Micro TF
Television output: NTSC/PAL: TV output and DC access
5V 500MA: Battery
Built-in lithium polymer battery
System requirement: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7,MAC OS x above 10.3.6
DIY Car Security