1. Advanced WDR: Capture Light in Control Well-balanced exposure at night. It makes night shots brighter, and reduces strong light exposure to achieve the most beautiful picture.
2. F1.6 Big Aperture: Super Low Light Performance, capturing better night shots than F2.0, and records details clearly, such as a license plate.
3. License Plate Stamp: Enter Plate Numer into Device, the License Plate number will be displayed in the video, proving it was taken by your car, providing credibility.
4. G-Sensor: when taking a heavy hit, the device will automatically protect the latest files so they can’t be deleted
5. Motion detection recording function: Loop recording, Time & date Stamp; Start and record automatic function.
Sensor: 1/3 “CMOS
Wide Angle Lens:140 degree
Display: 2.7″16:9 TFT LCD
Video output: HDMI:CTS1.2 Compliant , Support1080p/720p/WVGA/VGA output mode
Image Resolution: 2048 x 1536 2592 x 1944 3264 x 2448 3648 x 2736 4032 x 3024
Video Format: MOV
Video Resolution 1920×1080@30fps 1280×720 @ 60fps 640×480@30fps
External:Micro SDHC/MMC Card(Up to 32GB)
Audio Mic and Speaker Equipped
Electronic shutter: Shutter speed 1/2 – 1/1000 second
Connection Port: USB 2.0 / HDMI / AV
Notice: Factory may add some functions or change the menu as the technology progresses.
Super IR Night Vision New 2.7″ 1080P Car DVR Vehicle Camera Recorder G-sensor DV in the daytime 1440 x 1080P
WHAT WE LIKE:
The video quality is excellent, especially in low light and at night.
The images that the camera records are superb, both in different daylight situations and at night. What you see through the screen when you’re driving is pretty much what you see in the recordings from the camera. For such a small device the quality is surprising. Playback on the computer is simple too. The recordings are broken down into segments of your choice and played back on the computer along with the GPS logging screen showing in real time your exact location, speed (if you chose to have it displayed on your recordings), co ordinates, and the registration number of your car if you have entered it into the unit. All good and very relevant information in the event of any incident.
And of course, you can feel secure in the knowledge that if you have your own speed displayed and recorded on the recordings, it would still be there as ‘evidence’ too if you ever needed it!
Comes with generous amount of lead to install it in the car. It is also fairly discreet looking, not too large. All in all very good value for it’s price.
WHAT WE DON’T LIKE:
The manual could have been written better and in larger print.
The screen suction mount could be better as regards it’s adhesion, but this is meant to be a dashboard camera only, not for mounting elsewhere in the vehicle.
You do have to buy a micro sim SD Card to operate it, as the memory card doesn’t come included.