How to install Backup Camera with wireless module in Eight Steps:
1. Take out your stock license plate light at the back of your car.
2. Fix the camera to where the stock license plate light is.
3. Connect the black wire (GND-) and red wire (DC +12V) to your car built-in license plate light to get power for camera.
4. Connect wireless module (transmitter) to your camera via the two RCA cables (one plug for AV output and one plug for power).
5. Connect the wireless module (transmitter) to » Read More Here...