How to install Backup Camera with wireless module in Eight Steps:
1. Take out your stock license plate light at the back of your car.
2. Fix the camera to where the stock license plate light is.
3. Connect the black wire (GND-) and red wire (DC +12V) to your car built-in license plate light to get power for camera.
4. Connect wireless module (transmitter) to your camera via the two RCA cables (one plug for AV output and one plug for power).
5. Connect the wireless module (transmitter) to the reverse light of your car to get the power – red wire for positive and black wire for negative
6. Connect yellow plug of the wireless module (receiver) to your car monitor/stereo VIA camera input.
7. Connect wireless module (receiver) to your car battery or cigarette lighter (or reverse/gear wire) to get power – red wire for positive and black wire for negative.
8. After complete installation, you will see the reverse image when your car is in reverse shift.
Please check any manual or instructions that came with your Backup Camera when going through this, just for your reference.
If you have installed the camera to the stereo, but when you put your car in reverse, there is “NO SIGNAL” showing on the screen, then you need to double check whether you connected the “Car back wire” (from power cable of your stereo)” to your car Reverse/Gear wire.
After connecting this “Back” wire, when you reverse, the car will give a signal to the stereo, and then the unit should enter into camera mode and display the camera image automatically.
If not, then you may have to check through the whole installation process again to see if anything else is not connected correctly.